Friday, December 9, 2011

Celebration 1,000!

I just want to thank you all for helping us reach the 1000 page views mark. I know it isn't the highest, but it is a milestone, and we got here so quickly. The blog has only been running for four months!

So thank you, everyone for all of your support! It means a lot to both of us who work hard to get material up on the site.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to point out a couple of things I've managed to get up and running over the past few weeks. I'm sure everyone has noticed the handy First, Previous, and Next buttons now at the top and bottom of each story page. But on top of that I have set up a Links page where I will collect the various links I mention from time to time.

As an added bonus I have put up slightly edited and compiled versions of Akane and Shadow's story lines up at FanFiction.net and Mediaminer.org. Plus I have all of Neko and Metudo's chapters posted up on DeviantArt for those of you that prefer that format. All those links can be found in the Contact Us page.

Make sure to have a happy holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment