Sunday, December 25, 2011

Fan Fiction Chapter Series. Akane Chapter 6


This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.

No one else arrived on my shift, but apparently a few people meandered in while I was asleep; including a man with short dark hair who flew in with five unconscious people. He said his name was Yamcha, and he stayed on to help with the defenses. A quiet red furred creature who said his name was Knuckles the Echinda. With him was a green gemstone that he ended up expanding and placing in a chamber deep below. Another young man with short curly orange hair showed up. Having seen him, his face looks like someone chiseled it out of stone, he said his name was Kuwabara. A young woman also arrived, she had long black hair and carried around a boomerang as large her body, she said her name was Sango. Finally I had woken up to find another man leaning on the edge of the overlook. One of his eyes was covered by a headband, and his stark white hair stuck out to one side. He never looked up at me though, and even after he told me his name was Kakashi he simply leaned there, reading what looked like an ero book.

After meeting up with the new people and eating I went back up to stand watch again. It was quiet up there, Kakashi was still leaning along the opposite side; but I was starting to feel upset. In a day the base had filled up with so many strong people, I felt outclassed and useless. Worse there were even stronger people who had just turned around and headed back out. Two of which had returned in the night with even more unconscious people.

There was a noise below, gunfire. I saw one of the Armors fly out of the woods and shatter into pieces against the mountain. A woman bolted out into the clearing, two Armors following close to either side. In a single move she kicked both of them far out of sight, he dark skin glistening in the early sun. Without almost a second thought she stopped at the foot and bounded straight up like most everyone else. As she reached the top I found myself wondering why we even felt safe putting the overlook at this height, when obviously no one seems to care about gravity.

“Hey.” She said; snapping me out of my thoughts. “Kurosaki's here right?”

“Who?”

“Kid with short orange hair? Usually wears a black robe?”

“Oh, Ichigo. Yeah he's here.” She paused for a moment, sizing me up. “You look pretty tough.” She said, I couldn't tell if she was belittling me or not.

“I'm a martial artist of the Tendo School of Anything Goes Martial Arts.” I said proudly, deciding not to just give up and be steamrolled. “Of course I'm tough.” She eyed me with surprise. Then laughed.

“I like you kid, name's Yoruichi Shihoin.” She said, extending her hand.

“Tendo Akane.” I said taking it.

“Why don't you show me around?” I nodded and nudged Ryoga who was sleeping, telling him to keep watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment