Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stop SOPA

http://boingboing.net/2011/12/14/kill-sopa-save-americas-int.html

Seriously everyone, this bill is being voted on tomorrow, and the media has done jack shit to tell anyone the facts. This bill can and will destroy everything we hold dear about the internet. The provisions forcing companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and many more to be responsible for everything their customers post will bankrupt said companies. No person in the world could afford to do that much scrubbing so quickly. Let us not forget that "copyrighted material" or "Bad links" includes every clip, music bite, and piece of text that is owned by the entertainment industry.

Now with that done, I actually have some other news. With winter break approaching, I'm planning on a few things.

1) A published compilation of Metudo's chapters going up until his team reaches the mountain base. But since that is fairly short, I am packaging it with a series of bonus journal entries from Tech's journal, filled with information on the science behind the powers. I'll be selling the package for 1$ on Amazon/Kindle.

I am looking for between 1 and 3 editors for this project, and I am willing to pay 10% of the take to each editor that helps.

2) Since I'll have extra time during break I will be releasing daily chapters! So starting December 19th and lasting until January 19th the new update schedule will be as follows:

Monday: Shadow (Fan Fiction)
Tuesday: Neko (Main)
Wednesday: Bonus! (Fan Fiction)
Thursday: Metudo (Main)
Friday: Bonus! (Main)
Saturday: Tech Journal
Sunday: Akane (Fan Fiction)

Bonus! chapters are going to be scenes from any character's perspective that I feel like, to fill in any story holes I feel are missing.

Enjoy the holidays! And Stop SOPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment