Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dimensional Warriors: Battle Beneath the Tower. Chapter 3


The two weeks hadn't been a total waste, Moot was still out like a light and easy to carry along. In the distance I saw the plane complete its circuit. Everyone was in the same place, standing in the snow at the top of the cliff facing this tower.

I shook Moot a little as I slide down the cliff face, I could see Solarus already pouring out to defend the tower.

“Whats... Huh?” He was awake, good. I tossed him toward the oncoming mass, where he promptly vanished. I knew he'd be hiding inside one of the Solarus, he had the same habit of getting inside things back at the base. When I got to the front lines, I already saw several Solarus, bullet-ridden, on the ground. They were shooting at each other.

Then I saw it, a little wisp of black, moving in-between the suits. They were trying to follow him, but only managing to hit each other. They were even ignoring me. I grinned, drawing my staff out.

It wasn't until a good few hundred of them laid shattered along the ground that the mass realized I had arrived.

Now was the real trial, I used my situation to my advantage, and much like Moot kept between the Solarus, moving rapidly to avoid the bullets as they shot each other apart. I almost minutes I reached the city wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment