Monday, February 27, 2012

Dimensional Warriors Fan Fiction: Battle Beneath the Tower Chapter 6



This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.

Chopper
We were gathered in the largest room, everyone who was going to fight. I had chosen to shift to my most human form for now, but it was getting hard to control my trembling. They were just finishing setting up on stage when Tech walked up to the mike.

Testing. Testing. Alright this is working. I'm going to quickly explain the plan, real fast then give the floor over to Neko to do the whole rally thing.” A screen turned on behind him, displaying a large circular city in the center of a basin.

Now, this is the enemy's main base. As you all probably already know, you've been divided into smaller units and are going to attack from five directions. North, South, East, West and Above. Now to prepare us, I had a small surgical team attack the other six enemy bases and take control of the computer terminals there.

Those terminals will allow me to shift large portions of the planet around, particularly this mountain and any smaller space with in. I'm going to use this as an effective teleport. We're going to move this whole rock right next to the enemy lawn, at the same time I'll send the four ground based armies to their respective spots. From our new location we'll launch the air strike, that will be your cue to begin the assault.

Now each one of you has a computer chip in your packs. I just need one of you to make it to the central tower, and put that chip into the computer there. With that terminal I can modify the entire planet to a more natural state, release the false sky above us, and return the currently vacant animal life to this dying planet's surface.” He stepped down and nodded to Neko who stepped up.

Thank you Tech.” She turned to the rest of us. “Alright, I'm not going to mince words, there are still roughly five hundred thousand Solarus in that base and an estimated force of thousands more in demons and machines. The odds haven't been in our favor since the beginning, there will probably be death. But we must succeed; otherwise every human, demon, shinigami, and Mobian will be killed. We are fighting because we have been given no choice; and we will win because we have no alternative. Now, this rock is going to move in one hour's time. Prepare yourselves mentally, emotionally, physically, in anyway you see fit. I hope to see all of you when this is done.”

I shivered a little as I left the hall, my own emotions were running rampant. I decided to head down to the district one last time. I had an odd feeling I wasn't going to see it again.

The streets were empty, it was so quiet. The civilians were being loaded into a bunker, Tech was going to stay behind in the base and teleport them separately. I considered heading down and saying good bye to some of the people I had met down here, unfortunately most of the people I called friend were going to the field. And then only Bunnie and Sally were going to be in the same unit. I sighed. I missed fighting alongside Luffy, and Franky, and Usopp.

Figuring it was close to time, I got up; determined. After this things were going to be different. I just knew it.


No comments:

Post a Comment