Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dimensional Warriors Fan Fiction: Battle Beneath the Tower Chapter 2

Next

This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.


Luffy

So you think he's hiding meat behind there!” I asked Goku, already drooling a little. There hadn't been much in the way of meat since no animals had been found outside yet; and what little we had, was found dried and packaged. Still, I could not doubt Goku's information. Nothing else I could think of would be important enough to put behind such powerful doors.

Gomu Gomu no Gatling!” I called my attack and swung a flurry of punches; but the door still stood. Goku was right, there was definitely meat here. But this door was a tough opponent.

Hmm... Let me try.” I moved to give Goku a clear shot.

Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha!” A blue beam!

Are you a robot!” His beam cut out as he thought.

I don't think so...” I waited patiently for him to think about it. “Unless Saiyans are robots... I should ask Vegeta.” I nodded and watched him leave before focusing again on the real problem. This door was tough, so I'd need to step things up a notch.

Gear Third!” I said as I bit down on my thumb and blew air into my bones, inflating them to gargantuan size.

Luffy! What are you doing!” Crap. I turned to see Nami heading towards me.

Tech's hiding something important in here, so I'm gonna get it.” I said, hoping the truth would work best in this situation. Her eyes flickered for a moment.

Third gear won't be enough. You better use Haki.” Those beli marks on her eyes were kind of scary, but she had a point.

Busoshoku Koka!” I focused my willpower as my enlarged arm took on a black coloration. “Elephant Pistol!” I launched my strike, feeling the walls of the cave shiver from the blow. As I pulled my arm back I could see the door reappearing as if it had always been there. I sat down, trying to think of how to break this door. Nami also seemed to be contemplating it.

I'm going to go see if I can find someone who knows how to open this.” She said suddenly, walking off. Suddenly an idea hit me. If punching wasn't working maybe cutting would.

Zoro!” I yelled, as I ran off to find him.

InuYasha
Alright, remember you can try to break this thing, but no Meidou. I don't think the cave could handle it.” I nodded as Kagome talked behind me. Nami had been talking about this strange door, and after hearing about it I thought it might be something I could use.

I know I know. Now let's see what this door is made of.” I said, drawing Tessaiga and stabbing it. The blade sank in, but when I pulled it back out the door just sealed back up. “Huh. That's interesting. Well I guess I'll have to break it down then!” I decided to start with the Barrier Breaking Tessaiga as my blade took on the necessary red coloration. I drew back and dealt a solid blow. Once again the door just rebuilt.

Fine then. Kongosoha!” I summoned spears along the length of my blade and fired those. The cavern shook at the force of the attack, but still the door held. It seemed to be eating the spears as they vanished, leaving a perfectly smooth surface behind.

You asked for it. Meidou...”

InuYasha Sit!” I tried to yell, but all that came out was a muffled gurgle.

Are you guys here for something?” I looked up to see Tech, at the same time realizing we had gathered a bit of a crowd.

Yes! My book! You thief!” Kakashi yelled suddenly, jumping out of the crowd. Tech looked at him for a moment, then typed something on his arm. The door beeped a few times before fading from sight; revealing the tech labs. He calmly walked in and came back out a few seconds later with a green book with a large title Icha Icha on it.

This? I thought it was something important, or coded. Here.” Tech threw it over to Kakashi who greedily snatched it out of the air before turning to the rest of us. “Now what about the rest of you?” A nervous look ran through the small crowd as some of the people in the back began to break away.

What about the meat!” Luffy suddenly yelled.

There is none.”

Liar!”

If there was any meat it would be in the kitchen.”

But I'm not allowed in the kitchen.”

Precisely.” With that Tech turned around and walked back into his lab, a new door appearing in front of it.


Next

No comments:

Post a Comment