Monday, February 6, 2012

Fan Fiction Chapter Series. Shadow Chapter 16


This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.

When we got back the entire base was under alert. Apparently a new group had arrived and they were causing a bit of a ruckus. They wanted to attack, Metudo wanted to stay the defensive. Sonic and I were exhausted, we chose to sit back and watch the chaos.

Surprisingly it was the non-fighters that rose against these newcomers. Odin stepped in, as did Anatos and Metudo, but the other fighters decided to stand back and watch. I was sure we all wanted the same thing, to go and finish this. If these people had a way to win, then I was behind them.

It concluded as I had hoped, their leader, a young girl named Neko had won out in a fight against Metudo. Historically, this meant the passing of the torch. There was also some business about one of the others having a big secret that got out. I didn't care.

What I did care about was the changes over the next few days. The people were being armed, all of the fighters were being fitted for armor and weapons if desired. One of the newcomers, Thorium, had control over metals; and he was generating more than enough to fuel a war machine.

The plan was somewhat simple, we were going to launch an attack in six directions. The majority of us were going to attack from the ground, Tech was busy building up a fleet to air drop us close enough to strike.

I was asked to join at the West group. Four people were given the Crystals; Goku, Sonic, Luffy, and Ichigo. They were each put in a different group. I was running alongside Sonic, much to my dismay.

We were going to be leading the Mobian army, so I guess it made some form of sense. Everyone was armed, so long as they could fight. Only a tenth were remaining behind to defend the young and the old.

I chose to forgo armor or weapons of any kind, they would just hinder my movement. My goal was simple enough. Get to the tower, and retrieve the Crystals. Eggman had managed to gather three while we were hunting, and I could not allow whatever that black stone was to wake up.



No comments:

Post a Comment