Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dimensional Warriors: Battle Beneath the Tower. Chapter 13

Next

As we dashed into the tower Metudo was entering on our left.

“Where's Asuka?” Neko asked quickly.

“She was beat up pretty bad, so I told her to retreat.” Neko sighed.

“You have the chip?” I asked. Metudo nodded. “Alright what say Neko and I will search up, you look around down here?”

“Sounds fair enough. Besides, I have a hunch the mainframe is down here.” With a quick nod he vanished through a hall. I glanced over to Neko as the tower suddenly shook.

“That would be the ship.” Neko said calmly, starting up the stairs.

Neko
The two of us raced up several floors before we spotted a room billowing smoke, with a quick motion I burst through the door. The room was enormous and circular, there was a gaping hole in one of the walls with a conjoining hole, as well as half the ship, on the other side. The glistening tan tiled floor sported splotches of red, and following the trail I spotted Leukos and Zephos, pinned to the wall. There was a clawed hand holding Leukos up by the throat, a long gash ran up his right arm and into his torso. Zephos was struggling against a plated black foot, pressed up against his ribcage. A thin red trail was running from the corner of his mouth.

Then I saw something cast a shadow for an instant and moved, just in time. I felt a slight warmth run down my cheek and turned to see another claw swing around to take aim again.

“Gffgh!” I turned towards Thorium as he flew a few meters away from a spiked arm plate. This was all the time the hand needed to puncture my arm. In seconds I was pinned.

“Hiiiya!” Someone yelled from outside, and an instant later the ship was blown backwards as water poured into the room. “Whooo!” Anatos was yelling as he rode in on the wave, Lark not far behind. The sudden surge knocked the hand just loose enough for me to push it the rest of the way, and I clambered to gain ground against the sudden tide.

“Watch out you two! It's body is separated into pieces!” Leukos yelled over, rubbing his throat. Sure enough body parts flew down towards us, spiked knees, shoulder pads that looked like pincers and an extraordinarily suggestive codpiece.

Next

No comments:

Post a Comment