Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dimensional Warriors Fan Fiction: Battle Beneath the Tower Chapter 4


This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.

I couldn't help but sigh when Ranma dumped a small glass of water over himself as we approached the cafeteria.

“Ranma, do you have to do that?”

“What? I've already eaten my male rations for today.”

“Ah! Ladies!” Oh God, Sanji was on duty. “What do the two lovely flowers want today?”

“We heard the coco beans were ready...” Ranma began, slanting her face away to give a perfect wistful look.

“Of course! I'll have my special Love Love Chocolate Explosion ready in an instant!” With that he whirled into the back.

“This is cruel.” I said bluntly.

“What its the only way to get a decent meal around here.”

“Except stopping by when Ukyo is cooking.”

“I can't help it if she gives me a little extra on the top.”

“You do know if Luffy or even Vegeta finds out about this I can't save you right?” A look of sheer terror crossed the redhead's face.

“It's alright, it's alright. They won't figure it out.”

“Ranma!” I heard a heavily accented voice call out and turned to see Shampoo running over to us.

“Ranma?” Sanji had returned with a platter that did indeed look like chocolate had exploded all over it, but more importantly he was very studiously looking down at Ranma.

“Ranma! What you doing with Akane? Should be dating Shampoo.”

“T-This isn't a date!” He said reflexively. I don't know why that hurt; but suddenly Sanji planted his hands firmly on Ranma's shoulders.

“Don't waste your beauty on these other girls.” He grinned, patted Ranma on the head and handed the dish to her. She just stood there stunned.

“How dare you!” Another familiar voice; Ryoga was charging up the hall. “How dare you use your curse to get an extra meal!” Now heads were turning as he dropped his ever present pack and readied a punch. Ranma was skillfully maneuvering herself to protect the food and then, nothing.

Where Ryoga had been was only a black clothed leg. Sanji drew himself back over the counter as if nothing had happened; and Ryoga was no longer anywhere to be seen. Still the damage had been done, and whispers were running through the dinning crowd. Ranma nervously turned to me.

“Say, Akane. How would you like to go eat somewhere else...” Seeing no alternative I nodded slowly and allowed Ranma to drag me off before questions could be asked.


No comments:

Post a Comment