Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fan Fiction Chapter Series. Akane Chapter 14


This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.

The entire base was on lock down. A new group had arrived, they wanted to attack the Solarus. The people rose up against them. Odin tried to maintain peace, but two went past him, going to see Metudo. I along with some others followed after, taking a side route to the main hall, when from the shadows we watched their leader fight ours.

She won, it was amazing, he body had changed midway through the fight, she looked part cat by the time she pinned Metudo. But that wasn't all that happened, apparently one of them had stayed behind, fighting Anatos.

There was a declaration that screamed out of the loud speakers; then there was a large flood and a girl came floating out.

I found out later that she used to be a guy. It didn't surprise me that when I went looking for her I found Ranma already there.

“Hey Akane.” He said nonchalantly.

“This is your fiancee?” The other girl said, with about the same level of emotion.

“It's not... Our parent's decided for us.” I said in unison with Ranma. The girl gave us a confused look.

“I was just talking to Pahhur here about you know curses and things.”

“Shame I can't touch water, I could use something like these cursed springs.”

“You know you'd still be a girl half the time right?” Ranma pointed out.

“Half would be better than all.” She sighed. I was surprised to see someone more desperate than Ranma. She even had the whole pouting thing down.

“Well it isn't all bad, you can get some free stuff as a girl!” Ranma said, a little too excitedly. I walloped him into the ground.

“Don't be teaching her that useless stuff.” He chuckled nervously at me, as he got up and tried to whisper in Pahhur's ear.

“She's so violent.”

“I heard that.” He froze up and backed away. I tenderized him a bit, and left him on the floor. No less than he deserved. I then turned to Pahhur.

“Don't listen to him too much. He's a little... special. Anyway, you're really permanently stuck?” I asked the boiling question. She sighed.

“Yeah, I don't know what world you guys come from, but we didn't even have magic in my world. Some old guy did a ritual on me. Thing was my old body was ripped to shreds beforehand, so he had to give me a new one.”

“And you really can't touch water?” Pahhur shook her head. “I'm some sort of Fire God or something. Water burns me.” My ears had twitched.

“You have fire based energy?” I hadn't heard of anyone actively being fire based around here. Some people had been suggested, but the few with any type of experience refused to teach. She nodded slowly at my enthusiasm.

“There's a lot of people here, myself included, who just recently learned they're fire based, but we don't have anyone who can show us what to do with it.” Pahhur shook her head.

“Sorry, I barely know what I'm doing either. I just start fighting and things catch on fire around me.” I sighed. “But I guess I can try, who knows maybe by trying to teach you guys I'll learn something.”


No comments:

Post a Comment