Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dimensional Warriors Fan Fiction: Battle Beneath the Tower Chapter 14

Next

This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.


I shook myself out of my stupor as I got up. The front of my clothing was badly burned, and some of it had even glued itself to the metal. I looked around at the slightly hollowed out area beneath Eggman's cockpit. Tubing and wires had filled the room since my previous visit, by now I would have suffocated if we had stayed put. Or been crushed by one of the several new support beams. Now there was a hole, rain was pouring in as well, I reveled in it for a little while, letting it sooth my burnt skin.

“I see a little rat has gotten inside.” Eggman's voice boomed out of the speakers. “The electric floors ought to deal with you.” I could hear power start running through the room. My brain was running on overdrive as I looked around the dark space, hoping to see something. I moved out of the wet spot and lit up a fireball. I knew I didn't have much time left when I saw what looked like a power box on the wall. Taking my chances I tossed a blast at it, and was met with a shower of sparks. As quickly as it had begun powering up, it began shutting down.

“What! What's happening!” I felt the floor shift as the entire machine began to slump downwards, loosing power. The room began filling with fire as a jet started in the center. I jumped back as the cockpit shot off into the sky, carrying Eggman along with it. The machine shuddered again and began collapsing.

“Are you okay in there!” Shadow yelled down to me, I looked up and nodded. He held his hand out. “Come on, we gotta get to safety.” I grabbed his hand, and he lifted me up easily before swinging me onto his back and jetting down one of the failing limbs.

Sonic
I jumped easily from shard to shard, I could see others both ahead and behind me, and in a few simple jumps I broke into the hovering platform.

The inside was relatively dark and constructed of mostly reflective surfaces. Goku was already up here, and a few seconds later the other six were as well. The thing stood there watching us, almost disinterested.

Why have you come here?” I spoke, almost bored. But even as it did, a power seemed to flow from its mouth, it felt like being coated in oil.

Where are the Crystals!” I said. It's eyes shifted to me.

You mean these?” It pulled open the surrounding darkness like lifting a shroud. Beneath I could see the seven crystals embedded in its gut. “They are keeping me alive for now. Soon the lives below us will do that for me.” I felt pressure surge through the room. It seemed to give us another look over. “I see you do not approve. You may attempt to stop me; but I assure you, there is no victory to be had.” Goku was the first to move, immediately transforming from his usual humanoid form, to one with thick red fur coating much of his body.

Next

No comments:

Post a Comment