Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dimensional Warriors Fan Fiction: Into the Maw Chapter 4


This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.

Kuwabara
Kazuma-san.” Yukina filled my vision. I must have fallen asleep or something, all I could remember was I somehow got Yukina to go on a date with me. Which was infuriating if I did fall asleep, where was I? I looked around the room slowly, red wallpaper, a nightstand, a TV on a set of drawers, and underneath the two of us a queen-sized bed with deep red sheets.

Uh... How long was I out?” She smiled up at me.

You passed out on the street, so I took you to the nearest hotel to get some rest.”

Uh-huh.” I looked around the room again, trying to register my surroundings. “And this is a love hotel...”

Yep!” She said.

Uh-huh... Wait! What?!” I nearly shot out of the bed, but she held me down.

I'm sorry... Is this not to your liking?”

Hang on, you don't... Who are you?” I got up and backed away when I felt a hand clasp on my shoulder. I turned to see an iron clad figure standing in the room, His pale face obscured by the shadows.

Enjoy this Kazuma Kuwabara. It could either be the first of many, or your last night of pleasure.” I pulled away, now turning to the new form.

Who are you!” I yelled drawing energy into my hands. He simply put his hand up into the air.

I just want what is best for you; and I can give it to you, if you help me.” My mind started flooding with memories, the Solarus, the genocide, the Tower, Avarus.

I won't help you. Now where am I?” I formed two swords of my energy.

You are in a love hotel, with your lovely girlfriend.” I lowered my blade. “Cut me all you want, you will not get out of here like that.” I retracted my energy hesitantly. “Good. Now you have two options. You can help me, or you can use the door and try to get out of here. I assure you, the later will end in your death.” I turned and moved to the wooden door. “Remember what I can offer you, perhaps when you know more of me, we will talk again.” With that I opened the door into the hall, and began walking out.

Kazuma-san!” I heard Yukina calling out to me, but I started out anyway.

Soon I was on the streets in the middle of Tokyo, or something that looked like Tokyo.

Kuwabara!” I turned to see Yusuke charging at me. “I'll beat you today!” He yelled, jumping into a kick. As if someone was moving me I stepped out of the way and clobbered him easily. “I'll... Get... You...” There was no way this is reality. I shivered as I tried to wake myself up, then began running trying to find a way out.

No matter what I tried, buses, trains, running into the woods, it was all the same. My friends, shadows of their former selves, the world done in impeccable detail, and me trapped in this reality. Desperate I began pulverizing the nearest wall, breaking it into rubble with my fists. I noticed something then. A white light, almost like television static. It began in the distance; I ran towards it. Soon it enveloped me, tearing away the false world. All at once my vision filled with darkness, it was hard to breath.

I reached out and my hand stopped against glass. With just a little force I managed to push the glass out, smoke immediately billowed away from me, giving me some air. I crawled out of the metal tomb coughing. As I did I heard others nearby, all emerging. There were eight capsuled lined up, and around me were Choutsu, Ayame, Akari, Shinosuke, Koga and Soifun.

I took a moment to look at my surroundings. We were in a dimly lit stone passage that seemed to stretch out in two directions.

Ugg... That was...” Koga said, just before an alarm began ringing, drenching the hall in red light.


No comments:

Post a Comment