Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dimensional Warriors Fan Fiction: Battle Beneath the Tower Chapter 16


This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.

 
The sky opened above us as our combined power lit up the air. The day split open, letting starlight flood the planet. Childe burst into a swarm of tendrils, filling my view. But in my super form they might as well have been frozen as I cut my way in. We tore into Childe, ripping at its defenses, cutting through the dark flesh. But even as we did it just grew back.

“Guys! I fought someone like this before. We gotta destroy it in one go!” InuYasha called from behind, his sword was turning black. “Stand back! I'll open a pit into Hell! Meidou!” InuYasha's energy cut right through Childe's tendrils and expended just a little below the creature. It formed a black circle in the air, a second later it began to draw Childe in. However the creature resisted, firmly clamping tendrils on the sides.

“Futile! I am your Master!” It yelled up at us, against assaulting us with the dextrous tendrils.

“Spirit Gun!” Yusuke called out suddenly as an enormous burst of golden energy flew from his finger into Childe and began pressing him into the hole. Some of the others seemed to get the idea.

“Ka- Me- Ha- Me- Ha!” Goku channeled his energy calmly, slowly drawing everything into one point, before firing a streaming burst of pure blue energy into the back of Yusuke's Spirit Gun attack.

“Bijudama!” Naruto suddenly called, his human form standing defiantly atop the giant fox beneath him. The two had formed an excruciatingly large black ball, which burst into a beam, pressing next to Goku's blast.

“Kongosoha!” InuYasha called again, firing silver spines from his blade.

“Getsuga Tensho!” Ichigo called, a massive amount of black energy pouring out of his blade as he launched his attack into the swirling mix of energies that were slowly pushing Childe back, and at least preventing it from attacking us. That's when I spotted Ranma closing in towards the center of the blast, the point where the other attacks were meeting and in a lot of cases diffusing each other. Deftly she smashed her palm into that center.

“Hiryu Shoten Ha!” With one burst of energy the other forces swirled, mixed, and merged into one blast of focused white energy, pressing forward with unified force. Still it wasn't enough. Childe was defiantly holding on.

“Gomu Gomu no...” I heard Luffy behind me, his leg stretched out far into the air. It turned black, bulged out, and steam spewed from it. I saw my chance.

“Red Hammer!” His gigantic foot came crashing down with inhuman speed and force. Nimbly, I planted myself on the bottom of his foot, absorbing the acceleration as only my body could I braced myself and prepared to launch off the high speed attack.

His foot smashed into the combined energy, pushing it down further, but more importantly injecting me at high speed into the core of the blast. I took up that energy, adding it to my acceleration as I balled up and spun forward, going much faster than I could ever remember going. I saw Child, skin burning, limbs tearing, then shock as he spotted me pointed right at him. I uncurled seconds before coming in arms length of him and shifted my spin so my leg took up all the speed and force of the attack.

With a sound like an explosion my foot crashed into his face, shattering bone and launching both of us into the open pit below.


Comments:
Whew, alright and that's it for the big name fighters.
Not entirely, but now that this arc is over I can spread my focus a little more.
By the way, I cannot help myself:
"Don't cross the streams!"

Yeah I'm a bad person.

No comments:

Post a Comment