Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dimensional Warriors Fan Fiction: Battle Beneath the Tower Chapter 15


This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.


The first blow shook the entire room, as his fist sunk deep into the black shroud; however he did not stop, he plowed right in, his arms blurring with the speed of his attack. The room shook under the excessive amounts of power being let of with each strike. Yet through all of it, the creature just watched, its expression unchanging. Finally Goku finished with a burst of raw blue energy, but even this dissipated before getting too close to the creature. It's mouth twitched into a smile.

Yes I believe that is enough. Thank you.” I didn't see it until there was a black hand reaching out of Goku's back, shining red. He fell as soon as the arm retreated, blood was rapidly filling the wound. Even so Goku didn't seem to have lost consciousness. Ichigo dashed past us next, followed closely by Yusuke, both were charging large amounts of energy as they attacked. Neither one managed to loose their blows, both were pierced by nearly invisible tendrils. I turned to see the others getting ready; I felt for their charge and ran in with them.

InuYasha was quick to go down, the floor spiked up around him, pinning his body with gravity. Ranma also fell fast, her body pierced by a few tendrils. My attention was interrupted as Luffy was swung into me like a bat. I flew backwards across the room, and busted into the wall, discovering it was made out of some very tough metal. Even as I tried to recover, tendrils wrapped around me, preventing my movement. Then a burst of light filled the room, Naruto was surrounded by yellow energy, black marking running along his frame. Around him a giant ball of energy was forming, taking the shape of an enormous fox. The room crumbled around him, the floor breaking apart under his power. I could see he was bound by another tendril, and despite that he was pouring energy out, when finally the floor shattered, dropping us into the sky below.

My ears were filled with the sound of the wind ripping around me as the whole lot of us began falling, the rubble of the roof falling around us. Naruto was now fully entangled and struggling.

Look below you.” It spoke, even as we fell. “The torrents guide their souls, fueling me. Their despair gives me strength. You cannot stop this, no one can.” I looked up at the creature and saw something, Ranma had gotten free. She was bleeding slightly and her red overcoat was gone, but she had gotten loose, and was slowly climbing towards the creature. “Here me lowly creatures! Childe shall be your ruler from now on!”

I don't think so.” Ranma hissed, firmly placing her hand on one of the embedded crystals and removing it with a deft tug.

No!” It yelled, moving to stop her. She gripped the green crystal tightly, moving just enough to dodge the oncoming tendrils.

Luffy!” She called, pitching the crystal to him. He managed to get a hand free to catch it, both he and the crystal shimmered with energy. His body bulked up suddenly, like it was inflated, loosening the tendril's grip. His skin turned black, and steam began pouring off of him.

InuYasha!” My head spun as I saw her tossing the red crystal out. She had all of them now, and was using the falling rubble as cover. InuYasha had been freed when the floor had fallen out, but hadn't managed to find a footing amongst the rubble. As his claws gripped the crystal his body lit up, his eyes turning red and his claws growing out. Slowly he began slowing in his decent.

Naruto!” The yellow crystal flashed, before falling into the squirming ninja's hands. His body burst free, the growing fox below him solidifying completely.

Ichigo!” The violet crystal. He manged to grip it, almost immediately his skin was coated in a pure white armor; leaving just a bit of his face visible. His eyes went black, and long white horns stretched out from his head, his orange hair cascading down his back even as it turned pitch black.

Yusuke!” The cyan crystal. He desperately grasped it, even as his hair grew out and turned white. His body radiating with power.

Goku!” The silver crystal, right into his chest. It merged with him, returning the thick red fur and making the rest of his hair turn a lighter red, even as his wounds sealed up.

I saw the last one heading my way, the blue crystal and had managed to get my hand free. Immediately I felt power surge through my body, my blue fur immediately turning golden. Even as I transformed, energy from all seven seemed to redirect towards Ranma, her own body glowing with a white light. If one looked close enough they could almost see the image of wings and claws over her body. The counterattack began now!


No comments:

Post a Comment